Tradera is on a mission to 'Drive the Transition to Sustainable Shopping', by shifting the way how people consume and resell preloved goods.
Product Design is and will always be the core in this shift, and we're now searching for an experienced UX/Product Design Leader, that want to be a key player in this transition. You will lead the definition of what Tradera's digital product experience will be. You will do hands-on design work and lead through the craft. You’ll articulate a shared product vision, influence the product roadmap, create compelling stories and set inspiring creative directions and concepts.
You can’t stop talking about Product Design, UX and collaboration. You listen closely to our end-users and your collaborators and are able to inspire others by executing to an exceptional standard of craft.
You will report directly to our Chief Product Officer (CPO).
Consumption has a large impact on our planet. At Tradera, we are determined to use what we control – our business, our voice, our creativity, and our platform to do something about it.
We believe that people deserve a smooth way to care about the planet. We will provide a safe, easy, engaging and beautifully designed shopping experience for our users. Combining state-of-the-art technology and a huge, rich offering of pre-loved goods, we strive to exceed user expectations.
Tradera strives to provide the best sustainable shopping experience, and you can contribute to reaching this goal.
What you'll do
• Be responsible for Product Design and UX for the full user journey on our applications on all platforms – mobile, desktop, web, and apps.
• You'll collaborate in cross-functional teams with developers as well as product- and business stakeholders to design elegant solutions to users- and business challenges.
• Produce multiple concepts and prototypes, and know how and when to create and combine flows, user stories, sketches, wireframes, and deliver pixel-perfect design.
• You'll have full ownership of the whole process, from whiteboard sketching to high-fidelity final design.
• Work closely with our CPO to define the product roadmap.
• Flexibility to work from home/remotely for the remainder of the year. After that you will be working from our office in central Stockholm. We offer relocation packages if you do not currently live here.
Who you are:
• You have several years of experience working in-house for consumer-facing digital product companies; experience designing for both web and apps is a must.
• Top notch user experience, visual design and information hierarchy skills: You should be able to produce very high quality experiences and visual designs.
• You have a user- and data-focused design mentality. You are constantly looking to hone your teams instincts through user feedback and data insight. You understand the role and importance of qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
• You value inclusive design and accessibility and don’t believe it has to mean compromising aesthetics.
• Constantly sketching concepts, tweaking flows, or refining designs that represent the big-thinking work.
• You are intimately familiar with the capabilities and constraints of several of today’s and tomorrow’s digital devices and platforms.
• Experience working with complex Sketch libraries (at the moment we use Sketch and Abstract). Also, experience working with collaboration and design tools (at the moment we use Zeplin and Figma.
• You have strong presentation skills to articulate and present your ideas to developers, product managers and executives at Tradera. Also, the ability to speak confidently to your own design work and convince others of your reasoning.
• You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us. A link to your online portfolio, or a PDF, is required. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered
• You value team success over personal success.
• It is a bonus if you have a proven track record working for a startup company.
Tradera is Sweden’s largest circular market with more than 2 million product listings every day, ranging from fashion and interior design to tech and collectibles. One of five Swedes have a Tradera account and we have around 4.5 million weekly visits and over 100 bids per seconds during peak traffic.
At Tradera you’ll be working together with a group of talented people who love what we do. For us, it’s important that you enjoy coming to work every day, and therefore we try to create a relaxed and none prestige environment for everyone. We also regularly organize workout sessions at the gym, yoga classes, after works and other fun for us to get to know each other better.
Our vision is to drive the transition to sustainable shopping. We are continuously developing our product and the technical platform is the enabler for this.
Posted 1 week agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume