You’re a confident and process-driven individual with outstanding communication skills. You motivate and encourage. You’re self aware. And you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty.
You’re comfortable leading on creative briefs across brand, digital and campaign-led projects, and able to manage up, down, left and right to get the most out of the client, team and directors of the business.
You will be responsible for all comms and account management with a series of clients, ensuring clarity on deliverables, timelines and requirements on an ongoing basis.
You will be the lead in the client management team. This team is due to grow, so you’d be leading, delegating and helping to motivate a junior team member in the near future.
Ideally, you’ve been working in a design / creative agency for 2 - 3 years.
- Strategically lead the accounts and projects you are responsible for from start to finish.
- Build client relationships, managing multiple lines of communication to help projects maintain momentum and client needs are met.
- Master and manage our project management tool to ensure visibility of all tasks and timelines.
- Forecast design resource in relation to the project budget.
- Hold the client and the design team accountable on an ongoing basis to the creative brief to ensure the project is setup for success.
- Interpret client's feedback and work with the design team to deliver on the brief.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.