We are looking for a video editor to join our fast growing team for a 3-month internship.
This role is ideal for students or recent graduates looking to join a thriving and fast paced environment and get a foot in the door to the world of media publishing and social media content creation.
You will be working directly with our social media manager and creative strategist, creating viral video editorial content that will be published across our social media channels.
1. Working with our social media team across strategy for original video editorials
2. Video editing of short-form 3-minute editorial videos
3. Working with our social media manager to create original narrative across the videos
4. Reporting on targets and engagement metrics with the wider editorial team
1. Basic video editing skills (or a desire to learn)
2. Keen interest in media, journalism and content strategy
3. Ability to write fast and understand editorial planning
1. 3 days a week remote working
2. 3 months placement starting ASAP
About Screen Shot
Screen Shot is a new generation media publisher that has you covered on high quality trending content, fresh news and unique entertainment insights. It’s the voice of a new generation; a generation that is curious and savvy at the same time.
We reach over 10 million individuals every month across our channels, with the website alone bringing in thousands of readers every single day.
With just over 2 year already behind Screen Shot, the company has closed a pre-seed investment round, gained international readership on our site, driving thousands of readers every day, published and sold-out of 4 print magazine issues, hosted numerous large scale events in London and gained a respectful reputation within the creative, advertising, and startup scene in the U.K., Europe and the U.S.
This is an incredibly exciting company to be part of and our mission is to continue creating bigger and better content, global partnerships and events and a growing community of readers and followers.
Posted 2 weeks agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume