BROADWICK LIVE Music Culture Spaces
"Do something truly amazing and it will get talked about, watched and shared... Experience it first hand and it will be remembered forever..."
Broadwick Live is a multifaceted international company with headquarters in London who create, develop, own and operate a diverse portfolio of venues, spaces, events and experiences.
We believe in redefining spaces and how people experience music, art, culture and recreation by breaking down the traditional barriers. Our history and heritage is deeply rooted in music, building a portfolio of 20 global festivals before selling the portfolio in 2019 to focus on our growing portfolio of venues that includes, Printworks London, Depot Mayfield Manchester, Drumsheds London, Exhibition London and Magazine London.
Collectively we strive to push boundaries and disrupt the cultural landscape by combining big thinking, bold ideas and commercial intelligence to produce spaces and experiences for discerning audiences in inspiring locations.
The Brand & Creative Manager will work collaboratively with the Creative and Marketing teams to develop exciting and forward-thinking content ideas & concepts for the portfolio’s brand design strategies.
The position will take a key role in developing, facilitating and delivering the various creative content formats under the BWL portfolio.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Bring together the relevant departments to oversee the development of treatments for campaigns and content (long-form, short-form & episodic) to be used across all platforms. By brainstorming, pitching, presenting ideas, and reviewing proposals with constructive creative feedback.
- Work alongside the Creative team to develop master and sub brand guidelines to include tone of voice in addition to a full portfolio of on and offline asset direction.
- Support the departmental design process, including input into creative briefs & responses to briefs alongside Design & Marketing teams.
- Contribute to developing creative concepts for brand campaigns.
- Drive collaboration across the Design & Marketing teams ensuring the delivery of necessary creative assets across all channels.
- Assets include (but not limited to): Web Builds, Social, Outdoor, PR , Print and Business Documentation Templates
- Systems: CMS and UX Management
- Work alongside the Creative team to generate and conceptualise original and exciting ideas that fit brand objectives.
- Maintain a full library of design elements for internal teams and partners to access.
- Ensure creative integrity and consistency across brands, ensuring all creative work maintains brand guidelines.
- Keep across industry trends – creatively and in terms of how viewers consume content across multiple platforms; social media, digital channels, OTT, VOD platforms, broadcast and traditional liner broadcast.
- Implementation of the SEO strategy across brands and platforms.
- Coordination of the brand design requirements, both physical and digital for all BWL venues.
- Responsible for trademarking all venues.
- Manage the pipeline of project requests from across the BWL portfolio, ensuring that all stakeholders are kept up to date with the campaign developments.
- Good experience delivering multi-channel content strategies.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Eye for editorial design
- Strong project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Great organisational skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in brands & content.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Previous experience in Music and/ or Events.
- 3 - 6 months contract, with the possibility of extending
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.