High Alpha is a Venture Studio. We design and build new software companies from the ground up.
We are looking for an experienced designer to join our growing design team. As a Senior Product Designer at High Alpha, you will collaborate with cross-functional partners to create and launch new software companies from the ground up. You will have the unique opportunity to lead product design for new startups, participate in the design and ideation of new business concepts, and rapidly prototype new and innovative software interfaces and experiences. You'll also become a part of the High Alpha network of experienced SaaS experts and operators including a community of 25+ designers across our Studio portfolio.
What You’ll Do
- Own and develop design solutions from ideation to execution.
- Assist in the definition and scoping of new product MVPs.
- Work directly with the product and engineering teams to develop new product features that deliver meaningful experiences.
- Talk to prospects and potential users to validate concepts and develop thoughtful solutions.
- Collaborate with other designers to give and receive thoughtful feedback on creative work.
- Deliver high-fidelity assets for new products and services.
- Obsessively refine every interaction and visual design detail.
- Present and explain design ideas and concepts to our co-founders and CEOs with confidence.
- Create and define product design systems and components that will allow for the continued development of new features in an efficient and consistent manner.
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5+ years professional design experience.
- A thoughtfully-presented portfolio that demonstrates a refined aesthetic, the ability to think conceptually, and excellent visual and product design skills.
- Ability to take lead and own one’s own tasks and projects from start to finish.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in UX research methods.
- Genuine curiosity and a strong desire to continuously learn and grow.
- Proven experience creating high-fidelity designs in Sketch, Illustrator, etc.
- The ability to create prototypes using Origami, Framer, Keynote, HTML/CSS/JS or other tools.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.