Immediate need for a Senior Level UX/UI Designer for our customer, a major healthcare insurance organization, in Reston, VA (100% remote for now, but will be returning to the Reston office in late 2021/early 2022). This is a 12 month PLUS contract position with a possibility of conversion to FTE status with our customer. We are specifically seeking a UX/UI Designer that has strong knowledge/experience with User Research techniques and methodologies in order to support solutions that span many user interaction points, including web/mobile applications.
**Expectations, tasks & deliverables**
- Lead relevant UX activities including persona development; user flow creation and documentation, wireframes, user journey map design and analysis, information architecture, interaction design, visual design and interaction testing & feedback
- Incorporate quantitative and qualitative UX research methodologies to convey complex technical and business requirements
- Establish best practices and develop a corporate process, standard and governance around UX;
- Strong visual and UX design skills from low fidelity to high fidelity detail down to the pixel;
- Designing screen layouts, interaction flows, mockups/prototypes;
- Identifying and solving usability and UI design problems;
- Driving and tracking adoption of usability test and enhancement;
- Defining and documenting UI standards and guidelines;
- Must be able to work and collaborate closely with Product Owner, Business Analysts, and Developers;
- Must be able to multi-task, working on multiple projects;
- Stay on top of user/customer experience trends and best practices across interaction types (web, mobile);
Minimum of 6 years of professional full stack UX/UI Designer experience
- Strong User Research techniques/methodologies specifically related to a Software application project (not website design)
-Experience to incorporate quantitative and qualitative UX research methodologies to convey complex technical and business requirements
- Experience in UX strategy, user research, interviews, surveys and usability studies. As well as experience creating user personas, journey maps, and empathy maps.
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about this opportunity? Then contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
Posted 1 week agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume