Who are Benefex?
Benefex are leading the way for Employee Wellbeing. They believe no one comes to work to do a bad job or be actively disengaged, and that technology is instrumental in providing an excellent employee experience. They’ve built an all-in-one platform called OneHub that brings together employee benefits software, reward and recognition tech, and workplace communications, so your employees have everything they need for work in one place.
Benefex believe that everyone deserves an exceptional experience at work, every day. Their workplace technology makes this happen.
Lead Frontend Engineer – Role Overview:
As the Lead Frontend Engineer, day to day you’ll be working closely with the other Engineers in the Home Squad ensuring the product is evolving to meet the overall roadmap and strategy, as well as defining the Frontend development best practices and building upon the existing methodology and tools.
This will require you to be hands-on for approximately 40% of the time, with the other 60% spent on leading and line managing other Frontend Engineers working in the squad and across the chapter. Driving best practice; you’ll coach and mentor, provide regular 1-2-1s, OKR’s and career development opportunities as well as working closely with the VP Product Engineering to recruit more talent as we grow.
This exciting role is a great opportunity for an ambitious Engineer with a passion for technology to take the next step in their career.
You will need extensive Frontend development experience developing SaaS products to a high standard, across both performance and scalability that comes with supporting 500,000+ users and growing globally.
Working closely with the CTO and VP Product Engineering, you will have a significant influence and support to lead a great Frontend chapter, responsible for creating the award-winning OneHub platform.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Salary and Package:
Posted 1 week agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume