As the Lead of Product Design you will head up the task of ensuring a seamless experience for our ecosystem, designing and delivering world-class innovative products. You will use your strong analytical skills and experience to guide the strategy, design, and implementation of complex solutions. You’ll collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to sort through the requirements and discovery process, translate this into what works for both the business and the users, and then figure out how to make it useful and beautiful.
YOUR LIFE AT HAKU
Our state of the art, stunning offices overlooking Biscayne Bay in Miami are home to a diverse, thoughtful, and dynamic group of passionate professionals. We thrive on solving challenges, fostering strong relationships with our customers, creating innovative technology, and winning together as a team - we think you’ll love it too!
We offer compensation packages that consist of competitive salaries and benefits. From day one as a team member, you'll be eligible to benefit from:
- Flexible PTO + paid holidays
- Top-quality benefits package (Health, Dental and Vision)
- Onsite/Remote hybrid work model
- Parental Leave: paid parental leave for birthing and non birthing parents
- Monthly credit towards wellness activities (gym, meal plans, mental health costs)
- Company paid parking in the heart of Brickell
- State of the art Apple computer and accessories
- Wellness activities, happy hours, and company-wide fun events
- Top of the line office facilities, including on-site gym and wellness center, fully stocked kitchen, and more
- 5+ years experience as a Product Designer, UX designer, or similar role.
- 2+ years experience as a lead or manager with mentoring experience
- A design portfolio highlighting strong problem solving, interaction and visual design skills.
- Experience with running and synthesizing UX research
- Demonstrated ability to drive the design review cycle, close on design requirements and achieve consensus.
- Experience shipping responsive web and native app experiences.
- Experience in designing experiences for B2B platforms
What you’ll do:
- Lead design, working on products and workflows that improve experiences, revenue generating opportunities, and operational efficiency of our users.
- Own and define UX strategy accounting for products and modules across verticals, ensuring the strategy aligns to larger company goals and objectives.
- Partner with product and engineering leadership to oversee the user experience of our products from conception to launch.
- We are a small team so you will act as a player-coach, jumping in to help with design when needed based on company priorities.
- Improve what already exists and formalize a user researching and testing strategy
- Take the lead on defining how haku’s design system should evolve and scale to fit the needs of the team.
- Provide feedback to your design team and ensure the team is receiving feedback from the product, engineering and customer experience teams.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.