We’re Brotherhood, a remote design agency that’s looking to hire a product designer to join our team. You’ll join a small, fast-paced team where you’ll have a direct impact on all of the projects we ship in 2021.
You’ll love this role if you enjoy working on different projects which require you to blend together new styles and art directions. For example, we've worked with fast-growth companies like Bumble and Facebook, to more enterprise clients like Porsche and Samsung. At the moment, most of our work is with faster moving companies.
No two projects are the same and neither is the work we do. Our team is (and always will be) fully-remote and distributed.. We focus on working smart and sustainable results matter to us .
- Play a lead role in the design and execution of designs.
- Work closely with the founders to deliver design solutions.
- Have the freedom to work creatively and to explore new design styles.
- Be part of a team working with fast-growth startups and scale-ups.
- Have the freedom to do your best work from wherever you want to.
- Own your results, the feedback, and the steps to improve.
- Be a self-starter, able to manage your own workload.
- Take initiative, going the extra-mile when and where you need to.
- Learn more than you thought possible, in a short-space of time.
- Portfolio which showcases your latest work.
- The ability to use Sketch and Figma, as well as any other tools of your choice.
- Great communication skills, with the ability to articulate your work.
- Positive attitude and a strong work-ethic.
- Comfort being responsible for production.
- Passion for design and improving as a designer.
- Experience working with startups and scale-ups.
- You're looking to learn about business as much as you are design.
Benefits & Perks
- Remote work forever
- Flexible working hours
- Learn and work closely with the founders
- 33 days of holiday
- Whatever else is important to you.
If you're interested in working with us, you can apply here.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.