Dance is a premium ebike subscription service based in Berlin. The company’s mission is to create more livable cities centered around communities of people, not traffic. Dance combines easy-to-use services with a beautifully designed ebike, elevating everyday transportation into a joyful, healthy and sustainable act. A monthly subscription fee provides flexibility for members who want to try a new way to commute outside of car ownership.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dance is committed to building an inclusive workplace. The company welcomes people from all different backgrounds, including age, citizenship, ethnic and racial origins, gender identities, individuals with disabilities, marital status, religions and ideologies, and sexual orientations to apply.
The marketing team at Dance is here to translate our purpose and mission into engaging and aesthetic communication that connects and resonates with people in a unique way. We are motivated by the goal to build and nurture a truly relevant and sustainable brand globally. We see ourselves as choice architects in the mobility industry by creating and facilitating a strong community of members who are ready to change cities, rider by rider.
As our Brand Designer you will:
- Own the development of our brand design, reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with our small cross-functional team.
- Use your extensive design knowledge and experience to tell captivating brand stories on a range of mediums and channels for a design-led product.
- Help to develop the brand design strategy, clearly articulating your ideas to leadership, and bringing them along the journey with you. This is the opportunity for you to play a critical role in developing a brand.
- Follow projects from start to finish, working collaboratively within and outside the marketing team on ideation, creation and implementation.
- Work developing a technology and design-led product, encouraging collaboration with other design areas, such as industrial and UX design.
- Assist in the continuous development and maintenance of our design standards, systems and guidelines in every project, creating coherent messaging across channels.
- Share your knowledge with your colleagues, offer constructive critique at design reviews and contribute to the culture within the wider company.
To be successful in this role, you:
- Have at least 5+ years of professional experience (ideally a combination of in-house and agency) within the disciplines of visual design, brand identity, art direction and digital design.
- Have hands-on experience crafting the design for a new brand, leading the development process.
- Have a well presented portfolio showcasing the range and depth of your previous design work with a high-level of design craft.
- Are fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Are proactive, with a strong sense of ownership, and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Have experience leading and facilitating design discussions, and influencing decision making.
- Are curious, innovative and excited to try new ways of working and learning.
Did we just describe you? Let us know by sending over a CV and portfolio. Even if you don't meet all the requirements, we would still encourage you to apply!
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.