Job ref.: blowUP Junior Designer. blowUP media sets the benchmark in large-scale advertising having delivered large format out-of-home campaigns for over 25 years. blowUP media is part of the listed company Ströer SE & Co. KGaA. With over 300 locations, blowUP media has the largest network of Giant Posters in Europe. Partnering with all major global brands to deliver impactful advertising, blowUP media provides unrivalled premium large format out of home locations.
- Conceptual and creative development of our sales and marketing documents (brochures, emails, corporate design, animations etc.)
- Image retouching and development of final artwork.
- Support of UK team in all creative, conceptual and design work.
- Close collaboration with our international Group Marketing and Graphic Design teams based in Germany and The Netherlands.
- Assisting with the launch of new website.
- Completed professional training as graphic designer, media designer, or similar qualifications.
- Competence in all the usual graphics programs (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator) as well as MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good organisational skills, reliability and flexibility.
- Good communication skills, must be a team player, highly motivated and dedicated.
- General knowledge in 360⁰ photography and video editing skills is preferable.
- General knowledge in digital and online marketing communication design is preferable.
What we offer
- A challenging position with a leading dynamic company in media where direct responsibility and team spirit complement one another and is shaped by flat hierarchies and open communication.
- A strong culture and regular social outings such as weekly after work drinks.
- Flexible working hours with a mixture of office and home working days.
- Dealing with innovative products and services which form the basis of our strong market position.
- To become part of a small team made up of young professionals.
If you are interested, please forward your CV by Friday 24th September to Matthew Huckle at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief introduction letter describing your suitability for the post.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.