Advantmed is looking for a Product Designer to join our team. Our mission is to improve the healthcare system by ensuring appropriate, quality care and eliminating unnecessary costs. We are a small team looking to bring our product to the next level with quality design and expertise that comes along with years of product development. If this sounds like you, we would love to talk with you!
What we’re looking for
· A strong portfolio that shows skill in both visual design and product knowledge.
· Someone who has a track record of coming up with innovative solutions to technical problems and can think like an engineer.
· Strong examples of data heavy application design.
· A self-starter who is comfortable taking ownership of features and proposing solutions to business problems.
· An understanding of web implementation technologies. No coding is expected, but an ability to converse with developers about implementation details is essential.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
· Working alongside our engineering and product teams to provide guidance on design decisions and translate product requirements into actionable design tasks.
· Design new features for our Advantmed Platform ensuring consistent application of our brand and design language.
· Contribute to, maintain, and have ownership of our internal Design System and evolve it over time.
· Participate in daily standups and demo upcoming features to the entire company.
· Be an advocate for the Advantmed brand and help tell our story visually.
· 5+ years of experience working on a design team and making meaningful contributions to the product.
· Experience working a distributed startup team
· Experience building new features
· Strong communication skills and the ability to hit tight deadlines and deliver new features on time.
· Comfortable taking initiative and ownership, but also team oriented and collaborative in working style.
· High integrity and a high degree of professionalism.
· Avid technologist that is always trying new technology and software products to enhance work productivity or personal life.
· Bonus: Exposure to SaSS, Large platforms, Risk Adjustment, Quality assessment, or Compliance programs in the enterprise.
You can reach out to HR at email@example.com or call us at 949-272-9629
Posted 2 days agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume