An exciting opportunity for a recent graphic design graduate to join a fast-paced print, editorial and events design team working in the financial services sector.
Working under the supervision of the Creative Director and Lead Designer, the successful candidate will initially be required to work from the South London (Clapham South) office 4 days per week, moving to 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home once you’re settled in.
The company has a relaxed office environment and a good social scene with regular lunches and after-work drinks at the pub next door. The company provides 23 days holiday pa, summer and Christmas staff parties and early-finish Fridays throughout the summer months.
- Creating dynamic, exciting magazine layouts for our in-house publications
- Creating engaging collateral for our in-house events using both set templates and creating bespoke materials when required
- Following different briefs to create bespoke marketing content, liaising directly with the marketing team
- Assisting the senior design team members with image searches, resizes, and general admin tasks
- High-level InDesign is an absolute must. There will be an InDesign test held in-house at the 2nd interview stage
- Must have strong Mac skills
- Skills in Photoshop and Illustrator are important, with knowledge of PowerPoint, Premiere Pro and After Effects all beneficial
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to spot and prevent errors
- Strong typography skills, including knowledge of proper spelling and grammar
- Demonstration of understanding of the fundamentals of page layout and typesetting through a strong print/editorial portfolio
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must be a team player, capable of working closely with different teams both in the office and remotely
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a highly creative and imaginative individual with a constant flow of fresh ideas
- Have a positive, hard-working ‘can-do’ attitude, with the ability to multitask multiple projects simultaneously
- Be calm, organised and logical with creative problem-solving skills
- Be collaborative, able to ideate and construct ideas within a team-based creative environment
- Be fresh and excited for the role and the opportunities it presents
Please submit your application with your CV alongside a portfolio of your relevant print/editorial work.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.