Lettuce Entertain You is looking for a highly creative, passionate and motivated Senior Graphic Designer to conceptualize, design and produce a wide range of print and digital collaterals for its restaurants.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
If this sounds like the next step for you, please apply now! We’re eager to hear from you.
NOTE: Please include a link to your digital portfolio with your application materials.
Caring. Creative. Careers.
Join the Lettuce Entertain You family! Our 100+ restaurants are nationally recognized for great food and service and as great places to work. We hire and care deeply for people with creativity, passion and the drive to be the best. And we reward our teams with top notch benefits, career-long training and development and opportunities for growth. If you want a career at a progressive company with a long-standing commitment to people, join our caring and creative team. EOE. We participate in E-Verify / Participamos en E-Verify
This role is located at our Corporate Office at 5419 N. Sheridan Road in Chicago.
The Senior Graphic Designer creates and designs digital and physical collateral in a wide range of media, manages design projects from concept to completion, and presents concepts and work to internal clients through exceptional visual, verbal and written communication.
• Create and design digital and physical collateral to support restaurant and company branding in a wide range of media (including but not limited to menus, packaging, marketing campaigns, apparel, merchandise, signage, print collaterals), collaborate on ui/ux design, prepare digital and physical mockups, and incorporate creative copy into design as needed
• Manage multiple design projects from concept to completion, including but not limited to communicating timelines, following brand guidelines and creative briefs, and providing regular updates to to the project manager and internal clients
• Proficiently use graphic design software including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign), and maintain organized files and accurate time tracking
• Use effective written, verbal and visual communication to present work to internal clients, and effectively respond to direction and feedback from department leaders and internal clients
• Maintain menus and ongoing collaterals for restaurants as assigned
• Maintain working knowledge of environmental graphic design (EGD) including but not limited to assembly, materials and installation techniques applicable to signage and other EGD projects
• Manage print production process with vendors for cost, quality control and timely delivery
• Maintain knowledge of current design trends and aesthetics and proficiency with new graphic design technologies
• Travel to local and out-of-state locations as needed, including but not limited to delivering collateral, onsite installations, and restaurant openings
• Maintain availability to perform duties outside standard business hours on occasion as needed including evenings and weekends
• Maintain proficiency and safely and effectively use and operate all necessary tools, equipment, software and platforms including but not limited to Google Workspace and Adobe Creative Suite
• Effectively communicate in order to perform and follow job requirements in written and spoken direction
• Multitask calmly and effectively in a busy, stressful environment
• Work in a confined, crowded space of variable light, noise and temperature levels
• Occasionally retrieve and distribute files or office supplies weighing up to 10 pounds
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Follow all rules, policies, procedures and conditions of employment, including those outlined in the Employee Handbook
• Get along well with others and act as a team player
• Other duties assigned as needed
Posted 1 month agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume