Phase2 is a digital product agency passionate about customer experience, grounded in data and insights, and rooted in 20 years of successful technology delivery. We make digital products that inspire, engage, and create impact. For the most influential companies in the world, Phase2 is a proven partner, guiding our clients toward what's next in the digital landscape.
Phase2 is looking for a UX Designer to join our quickly expanding UX Practice. The ideal candidate is a problem solver who applies user-centered design methodologies to create compelling and useful digital experiences. It is expected that the candidate be a self-starter that is able to support our client’s user experience and design initiatives to deliver quality solutions. The UX Designer should be comfortable creating UX artifacts (sitemaps, transaction flows, sketches, scenarios, wireframes, navigation models) for web, mobile and application experiences.
- Work closely with UX lead and product managers to translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
- Support the identification of user needs, preferences and objectives by using research, qualitative and quantitative analysis, and interviews to derive personas and user journeys to inform the overall user experience and site architecture
- Create and deliver a range of artifacts and deliverables throughout the project life cycle, including but not limited to personas, sitemaps, user flows, wireframes and other artifacts to represent user needs and UI specifications.
- Effectively participate in working sessions, design reviews and collaborative design meetings
- Communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with all levels and roles in the organization
- Work effectively with distributed teams
- Collaborate and work closely with other disciplines to provide estimates for tasks to contribute to the creation of the project schedule
- Provide UX consultation to project stakeholders and implementation teams
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- You must be living in the United States and authorized for employment in the United States. Applicants for employment must have work authorization that does not now, or in the future, require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Phase2 Technology.
- Must possess at least 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in user experience work - some of that time in an agency or consulting setting.
- Must have a portfolio demonstrating UX work experience.
- Experience with conceptualizing and implementing digital design assets from ideation through design.
- Intensely collaborative and highly practical, with the ability to handle a wide variety of design challenges.
- Extensive understanding of User Research, UI Design, Interaction Design and Usability Evaluation
- Must be able to articulate and follow User-Centered Design and Software Development Processes, but be willing to work outside the process to accomplish goals
- Experience articulating and visualizing ideas in order to facilitate client understanding
- Willingness and attitude to help find workable and pragmatic solutions
- Intellectual curiosity with an interest in learning new technologies and practices
- Experience collaborating with a cross-functional team throughout a project’s life cycle
- Must be willing and able to collaborate with other IA, UX, and design professionals and/or experience being a member of a UX team
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in working on multiple projects or tracks of work simultaneously
- Education and/or Training in User Experience Design or equivalent
- BA/BS/BFA degree preferred.
- Must be: Collaborative, motivated, and passionate about user experience
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles and concepts of web-based software development
- Experience managing customer expectations and facilitating client interaction
- Knowledge of the Agency culture and processes
- Knowledge of web-based solutions including data-driven websites, portals, web services, content management systems (CMS), contact relationship management (CRM), e-commerce (EC), membership management and online community solutions.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.