DemoFlick is boutique animation studio specializing in explainer videos, motion graphics, and educational video content. We help companies explain their message clearly using proven storytelling techniques coupled with slick animation and motion graphics. Think of us as storytellers for websites! Our clients range from Start Ups to Fortune 500’s and everything in between. Our client list is growing so we are looking to expand our team and hire a lead animator.
Demoflick is hiring for a full time Lead Animator/Motion Designer to work in our Boston based office (Back Bay). The right candidate will have 5 + years of experience working in an agency or production related setting.
- Produce amazing video content.
- Ability to illustrate & animate all aspects of each project. Will also on occasion need to coordinate with external illustrators on a list of design assets needed for each project.
- Design and execute on-brand motion graphic treatments.
- Contribute to pre-production through creative concepting and storyboarding.
- Encode, export, and manage final compositions, digital assets and project archives.
- Comfortable toggling back and forth on projects.
- Work Hand in Hand with Creative Director on deliverables schedule.
- A focus on character animation and motion graphics
- Character rigging experience and illustration skills a huge bonus
- A solid sense of timing and spacing
- Tech-friendly (You’ll need to be able to use After Effects, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, and Photoshop)
- Keen communication skills.
- Ability to operate and make timely decisions in fast-paced atmosphere
- Ability to take ownership of your work and bring it across the finish line
- Can take and give criticism like a champ
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to pivot as priorities change
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3D Animation Skills - A huge plus!
- Has a “Can Do” attitude
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.