Sporcle is seeking an experienced designer with a passion for making users happy through creative design and monitoring user experience while ensuring that websites, software programs, and products are easy to use. Duties include reviewing user feedback to determine potential defects or areas for clarity, work with the Design team, Product Managers, and Engineering to set priorities and find design solutions to improve usability and delight our users and customers, refine the user experience, and performing usability tests on software products or website features to ensure functionality.
Sporcle Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Create wireframes/storyboards, website mockups, visual prototypes to support products
- Analyze user feedback and activityIterating to improve the user experience (no design is set in stone)
- Perform competitive analysis
- Ability to create art assets matching existing art styles
- Ability to design across platforms for both desktop and mobile
- Take a user-centered design approach, test and iterate designs
- Maintain and improve upon existing designs and UX patterns
- Articulate customer desires, brainstorming sessions, and engagement patterns into relevant user experiences, personas, and workflows within our products
- Refactor existing design systems to streamline the user experience, design consistency, and product functionality
- 3-5 years experience as a designer
- A portfolio with examples of finished UX/UI work and insight into your development process. Portfolios could also include graphic design to show competency in typography, logo design, etc.
- Portfolio samples of print work (preferred by not required)
- Experience building website front-ends by hand (i.e., not via templates)
- Experience designing mobile apps for iOS and Android (preferred by not required)
- Some branding or graphic design experience (preferred by not required)
- Having worked in a consulting/agency role or product-led startup is a plus
- Display a collaborative working style with a strong focus on execution and results
- Self-directed, superb time management and communication skills, attention to detail, so on
- Possess a fun, engaging style
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.