When was the last time you were pleasantly surprised by an insurance company? We bet the answer is never — and we’ve built Feather to change that.
We're changing the industry and need a Brand / Marketing Designer to help us build a product that our users love, and which best serves their needs.
This is a remote position within the European Union or in Berlin – where most of the team is. We can help you relocate if needed.
Why apply to Feather?
We're at a sweet spot of growth. We're growing fast and we have the talent and resources needed to support this growth, yet we're also still a small team (~20 people), meaning that your work will have a direct impact on our users, product, and company.
You'll have the freedom to experiment. We're solving a real problem in the industry, but there are thousands of delightful ways to do it, which is why we do hack days / hack weeks where you can experiment with new ideas and ways of working.
We're lean. We only create processes when they're helpful and use the tools that allow us enjoy the work. It's highly collaborative (Figma, Notion, Linear, Slack) and there's no JIRA 😉
What will you be doing?
- Refine and grow Feather's brand identity.
Design engaging landing pages and collaborate with our copywriter and marketing team to achieve concise and clear messaging.
- Produce marketing material to support users across their entire journey – social media posts, emails, advertising banners, etc.
Understand our users, brand, and competitive landscape and use that knowledge to hone our message and inform design decisions.
- Grow our brand guidelines to achieve a high-quality, compelling, and strategic output across the whole team.
Conduct user research (brand perception studies and usability tests).
What you bring
- 3+ years experience designing landing pages and other brand material, ideally for a digital product.
- A portfolio that reflects a deep understanding of composition, color, typography and visual hierarchy.
- Intuitive understanding of the design landscape of modern SAAS products like Spotify, Slack, Figma, Airtable, etc.
- Clear communication. You have the ability to explain your reasoning and show the considerations behind your decisions.
- Experience with graphic design is a bonus.
What will the interview process look like?
Initial phone call - We'll have a chat over Google Meet and ask you a few questions about your design experience.
Take-home task - We'll give you a task to work on, which will give you an idea of the type of projects you'd take on at Feather.
Reviewing the task - We ask you questions about your design decisions.
Chat with the founders - You'll be speaking to one of our founders (either Rob or Vincent).
- Offer 🎉
Does this sound like a good fit for you? Apply now!
- At Feather, we are huge advocates for diversity and inclusion. From LGBTQ+ events to open discussions about eliminating bias, we highly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
- We also encourage people without degrees to apply: we believe that what you’ve worked on and achieved is way more important than on-paper qualifications.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.