One of our favorite clients is a dynamic federal agency looking for a contract Senior Graphic Designer to provide virtual support for their communications team. You will be responsible for designing and producing high-quality, effective materials for print and digital use. Range of projects include:
- Publications, including semi-annual reports and a quarterly magazine
- Online and print brochures, invitations, + logos
- Infographics, social media templates, + gifs
- Signage, posters, vertical banners, + exhibit displays
- Presentation materials, including PowerPoint and Word templates
We're a strong team of dedicated, witty, and hard-working individuals. If you have trouble multitasking and meeting challenging deadlines, you’ll have a tough time here. This is a place for solution-oriented, motivated team players who are as passionate about the work as we are.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- 8-10 years of professional experience in design, including publications, web + social media assets
- Ability to work independently and create visual solutions with minimal supervision
- Awesome time management skills to handle multiple ongoing projects
- Superb listening skills to meet with key stakeholders, facilitate the creative conversation, and propose appropriate visual solutions based on timeframe and available budgets
- Experience serving as a brand ambassador and ensuring that visual solutions adhere to identity guidelines
- Strong initiative and professional demeanor, comfort working with a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to present concepts and to incorporate constructive feedback from key stakeholders
- Black-belt proficiency in Adobe CC versions of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Expert knowledge of style sheets, master pages, and efficient publication production
- Strong concept, layout, and typography skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, PPT, and Excel
- A commitment to a positive, team atmosphere and a culture of innovation
- Microscopic attention to detail and efficiency
- Production skills in print and online asset preparation
- Demonstrated knowledge of preflight processes and offset printing
- Bachelor's degree
Here’s what you’ll get:
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.
• Flexible work/life policies and other cultural benefits of working for an independent, progressive company
If this position sounds like a good fit, please send your resume and portfolio link to email@example.com We are excited to meet you!
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.