We’re looking for a senior designer to join our dynamic and multi-award-winning creative agency.
At AB, we specialise in communications strategies for employee audiences. Creative storytelling is at the heart of everything we do. We’re insight-led and work closely with our clients to produce inspiring, beautiful and effective creative solutions across a wide range of media.
We’re all about working collaboratively to demonstrate the highest level of design craft for our clients. As a senior designer, you will know your design programs inside-out and thrive at producing exceptional creative across digital, print and animation. You will be confident owning and leading projects, as well as presenting to clients and suppliers. Excellent organisational skills, from time-management to project planning, are essential.
What we’re looking for:
- At-least eight years’ commercial experience working for a creative agency
- Experience across a broad range of disciplines, from conceptual storyboarding and brainstorming, through to social campaigns and animation/video, for digital, print and experiential channels
- A collaborative approach, as you will work closely with our Head of Creative to ensure we respond to every brief accurately, with flair and innovation
- Experience and confidence owning and leading projects, as well as presenting creative ideas both internally and externally
- The ability to deliver considered solutions with clear rationale
- A high level of craftmanship and aesthetic
- Confidence driving projects forward and maintaining momentum to meet deadlines
- A positive attitude to tackle demanding objectives with enthusiasm
- Drive, determination and commitment to achieve creative excellence
In return, we offer fantastic career opportunities in a progressive and dynamic work environment with a friendly culture (we’re a social and relaxed bunch). If you’re interested or would like to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date CV and portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.