This role is available to highly experienced remote workers. However, the ability to work EST business hours is a must.
We need someone like you to help create user-centric customer experiences that help millions of users make informed decisions. If you’re looking to make an impact by bringing your visions and ideas to life, this is the place for you. At Launch Potato you will be an integral member of the LP Tech Team where you will have the opportunity to create data driven exceptional online experiences.
Our team has built groundbreaking technology that helps us understand our millions of users and helps them reach their personal goals every day across our portfolio of brands. On any given day you might be presenting your ideas to stakeholders and gathering feedback to deliver solutions that improve the user flow and create a frictionless user journey. Or you might be working with the engineering team, advocating for design principles and delivering wire-frames, mock-ups, and detailed designs for any of our owned and operated sites. Whatever it may be, you will be making an impact!
You will be working cross-functionally with passionate, extremely smart individuals with tons of opportunities for learning, growth, and mentorship. We are an extremely fun and tight-knit team (our company retreats are fabulous), so we are very selective about who we hire to ensure our company values remain high. On a typical day you might:
- Create process and user flows, wireframes, journey maps, and interaction models
- Create low/high fidelity prototypes to communicate design concepts and gather feedback
- Collaborate with technology, product, and business teams to uncover customer and business needs
- Create engaging, simple, and intuitive design solutions and understandable concepts that enhance our websites
- Create high fidelity design assets for acceptance, development, and delivery in partnership with the engineering team
- Review design implementations and collaborate with your team to improve UI/UX
- Research data from A/B tests and create designs optimizing for conversions
- Create design templates used for creating ads
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years as a UI/UX Designer
- Expert knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, PhotoShop, Illustrator
- Expert knowledge of designer/developer handoff through Zeplin or other platforms
- Ability to produce functional prototypes through tools such as InVision, Figma, Adobe XD
- Ability to communicate your ideas to a wide variety of key stakeholders
- Basic understanding and experience with Agile methodologies/product development
- Receives feedback gracefully and understands decisions are data driven
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience working in lead generation
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS and other front-end technologies. Hands-on skills a plus++
- Experience with Django framework and/or python
- Experience with Looker/Tableau or similar reporting data software.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- A good sense of humor
WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 2014 with no external investment, Launch Potato has grown into a leading connector of advertisers to qualified customers. 2x Fortune Best Place to Work,2x Inc. Best Place to Work & 3x Inc. Fastest Growing Company as well as 4x Florida Trend Best Place to Work, needless to say, we take care of our people and work hard!
Launch Potato is a digital media company with a portfolio of brands and technologies. As The Discovery and Conversion Company, we connect advertisers to customers at all parts of the consumer journey, from awareness to consideration to purchase. Launch Potato’s brands and technologies help customers discover new products and services that make their lives better!
Launch Potato is bootstrapped and profitable with unlimited-growth opportunities for high performers, an amazing remote team, and a portfolio of quickly growing businesses. We're a kickass team of innovators passionate about our work and building teams that solve complex problems using smart marketing, excellent engineering, data science, and fun! Check out the perks here!
From Day One, we've been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.