LYMA is a small, fast-growing, wellness company based in London. The mission of the business is to redefine the industry with two ground-breaking products.
The LYMA Supplement is the ground-breaking, 21st century nutraceutical, redefining the supplement industry. We use cutting edge pharmaco-nutrition to help our customers feel and look their absolute best. LYMA is the ultimate supplement, combining the perfect balance of science, nature and smart technology. Sold as a monthly subscription our formula is the ultimate antidote to the stress of modern life, and everyone who works for LYMA receives a subscription delivery every month.
The LYMA System offers revolutionary laser technology to transform the skin. This is the first time this technology has been used for safe use at home and since its launch the LYMA Laser has become a hit across the world with celebrities, the world’s best facialists and cosmetic doctors.
We are a DTC brand offering products on our website which runs on our own purpose-built platform completely tailored to our subscription model.
We are looking for a video/motion designer who is at home working with HTML and Adobe, who is passionate about creating beautiful motion assets to be used across all digital platforms.
We are looking for someone who can take a brief and work with our creative team to storyboard and explore initial concepts, before refining with the team, and then taking the raw footage to grade, edit and add effects, titles, copy and subtitles.
Primarily the assets will be used on Youtube, across social media and on our own website. We shoot all our own footage with regular shoots in London and across the UK, and also commission original work globally when we have regional activity we need to highlight. An understanding of video ad formats is key.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and effective design, with an obsession for detail. They will be a self-starter, happy to work autonomously, and enjoy working collaboratively. This role is ideal for a highly creative candidate who can turn concepts into reality through motion graphics and story-tell through the editing process. This role would be suitable for a confident recent graduate who has some work experience, or someone in a current video editing role looking for a new challenge.
This role will sit in the Creative Content Team alongside an art director, digital designers, copy writers and freelance support.
- Develop videos, animations and overall video support to support the marketing team including stand-alone video pieces, talking-heads, explainer animation pieces
- Participate in creative brainstorm sessions and visual explorations for creative development; share new design perspectives and ideas
- Work with production & creative teams to understand project scope and objectives
- Conceptualize designs in collaboration with our creative director and digital designer
- Communicate with internal departments and external resources to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Provide ready-to-go outputs to accurate specifications (traditional 16:9 and non-traditional aspect ratios)
- Assist in selecting audio, video, color, and animation styles on each project
- Proactively communicate issues, opportunities, and insights to the team
- Complete ad-hoc requests as required
- Proficient experience in video design
- Motion graphics experience required. Video editing experience is required.
- Advance knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere &/or Final Cut Pro is required
- Professional working knowledge of industry standard design software and tools including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Ability to develop style frames and storyboard concepts
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and follow-through skills
- Efficient project management skills with the ability to adhere to critical project timelines
- UK or EU passport/citizenship, right to work etc
- 25 days a year holiday
- Company pension
- All LYMA team members receive a complimentary subscription to the LYMA Supplement
- LYMA is changing an industry - not by keeping up with the competition but by leading the way.
- LYMA attracts confident, capable, and inquisitive team members to share in the development of a movement; to change peoples’ lives for the better.
- As LYMA moves into its growth phase, emphasis is being placed on the physical working environment to establish a hub of collaborative social interaction, group effort and recognition and personal exploration. Fostering collective behaviours, social patterns and experiences that will become an enduring part of its culture. That said, LYMA is mindful of post COVID working models and embraces self-management of time and space for all.
- The ever-changing nature of the industry requires a delicate balance of foresight and awareness. The need to be responsive to change has never been greater, requiring flexibility, openness and innovation whilst contextualised within long term orientation.
- Mutual trust and respect strengthen our collective resolve to be the best. However, our need for personal learning, purpose and enjoyment all needs to be fulfilled. LYMA’s monthly social gatherings, workouts and nutritional advice all strengthen our sense of wellbeing and belonging. Masterclasses, events, and launches are all part of our DNA of inclusion and excitement.
- Leadership at LYMA is defined by decisive and bold authority. However, everyone has a voice, and everyone has an opinion, all of which are there to be heard. Inclusion and openness is paramount to collective decision making. Weekly all-company reviews ensure every member of the team is up to date and provides a forum for ideation and discussion.
- LYMA is unique.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.