About Future Super
At Future Super, we’re making money moves and changing the way super is done. By giving people a chance to invest their life savings in companies that don’t harm the planet, we’re showing the power super has to change the world.
With ambitious targets and a passionate membership base, we’re on the hunt for a Senior Product Designer to design our end-to-end member experience, adding cohesion and delight to a typically disparate and confusing experience.
We strongly encourage applications from First Nations peoples, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, etc. (LGBTI+) people. Seriously, the problems we face are complex and the more diversity of experiences we can bring to the table, the better our solutions become.
You’ll love this job if:
- Your dream gig is being able to use your digital product design skills to solve the climate crisis.
- You find superannuation opaque and frustrating, if you had the chance to revolutionize the industry to be better for people, you would.
- You love getting input from users, internal stakeholders and turning diverse feedback into clear product design decisions.
- You want to join a company that’s growing and evolving, where you can impact not only the product itself but also our internal processes and how we work to deliver on our mission.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 3-5 years experience designing digital consumer products, bonus points if the experience is for products that are complex or highly regulated. Bonus bonus points: the experience is across multiple products and industries
- Loves adding moments of delight and surprise to create a distinctive experience
- Is obsessed with pixel placement, intentionally sweating the small stuff so our users get the best experience we can offer
- A bit of a process stickler, someone who enjoys structuring and interrogating ambiguity into a way forward
- Can’t stop, won’t stop sharing ideas, no matter how wild they might seem and no matter how many don’t make the cut. You are curious to explore all the ways an idea can come to life and getting others opinions to make your work better
- Enjoys informing technical architecture decisions based on evolving hardware and software frameworks, technologies, and capabilities
- Is resilient and dusts yo’self off to try again if the first or third thing you try doesn’t work
- Thrives working with multiple stakeholders including brand designers, copywriters, product managers and engineers
- Believes in Future Super’s mission and has a passion for moving Australia’s money out of fossil-fuels and into renewable energy
Don’t tick all the boxes? That’s ok, we like thinking outside the box. We value skills, passion and who you are over experience. So if this job resonates with you, give it a whirl.
You'll love working here with:
- A purpose-oriented organisation, spending your days working on making this world a better place! The more we grow, the bigger the impact we are making on climate change and inequality
- A team made up of a bunch of individuals who love their craft, take their work seriously but not themselves, and are always down for exploring a curly question (or seven)
- Heaps of flexibility to fit work into your life and the opportunity to define what that looks like for you now and in the future
- Fun team activities and company-wide events
- 14 weeks’ paid parental leave for all genders and a generous parental superannuation package. We know juggling both family and work can be a delicate balancing act. We try our best to make sure that work fits into your life, not the other way around.
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP), additional leave entitlements, formal training and development with continuous improvement opportunities, a continuous supply of healthy office snacks (if/when you’re in the office) and membership to Bicycle NSW as part of our sustainable transport policy
- Future Super is an equal opportunity employer – we provide flexible working hours, the option to work from home and a laptop you can use to work remotely (this used to be a more differentiating dot-point, but it’s still true!)
The application will require answering short questions so give yourself time to complete it. Once started, you can save and return to your application before submitting.
We use Applied as our de-identified recruitment platform, helping us reduce the risk of unconscious bias in our hiring process. If you are curious to know more about how it works, check out this blog post.
Questions? Please reach out to Khi, HR Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.