Job ref.: Designer. We are Eat With Your Eyes, a leading creative design agency specialising in food and drink branding. And we can't stop winning exciting high street brands.
We are looking for a brilliantly creative middleweight designer who thinks conceptually and strategically. Probably 2 years + experience, but if you're brilliant enough it doesn't matter.
We are specifically interested in a proven experience of food and drink brand building and an obvious passion and knowledge of our industry. You must demonstrate ideas with innovation and personality that evoke current trends. Most importantly you must want to set new creative trends and be able to passionately present your thinking.
You will be working with and learning from the senior design team on front end brand creation, positioning, tone of voice etc. Great language skills are essential. We work across all things from print to digital, social to packaging. So all of the usual crafting and programme skills apply.
Based in Bedford, You’ll be another creative in a studio team of Designers and Artworkers.
This position is a full time, studio-based role. We offer healthcare and profit share bonuses.
- You will be self-initiating and leading your own projects. You’ll also have help too. As a team we build brands and campaigns from scratch with a full strategic approach. We love collaboration and sharing ideas in our studio team, so you will be working with a Creative Director a Design Director and other designers. We are a real ideas team. Once your creative is at a point where it can be passed over – our artwork team takes your concepts through to realisation.
- You’ll be working on social media posts and creating campaigns on social media, so knowledge and a passion for this is essential. Any experience / examples of motion design will be a massive advantage.
- You’ll need to be able to present your ideas to clients when required.
- You’ll also be a key player in driving our own brand’s marketing and appeal.
- Food and drink photo shoots happen quite a lot with our clients, so art directing opportunities also exist.
- A passion for creativity - outgoing and enthusiastic about your ideas
- A strong conceptual thinker and be able to articulate this through a strategic approach
- Your work must be current, creative and demonstrate an awareness of current trends
- Presenting to clients throughout the process.
- Relevant examples of food & drink / retail branding and campaigns
- A deep knowledge of core Adobe CS software: Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign
- Website adaptation skills/motion knowledge will be extremely advantageous
- 2 years + experience
- On Application
Please supply a full CV and some work samples
Please state salary expectations on application.
Please mention that you come from WorkForThem
when applying for this job.